Our Generator training sessions are usually fully booked by one company for their own employees.
Due to increasing demand, we have decided to also schedule two course days aimed at individual participants.
We have scheduled the training days on March 20 and May 15 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
If you are interested or would like more information about the course, please feel free to contact us.
The training is specially developed for everyone who regularly works on generators or related installations and/or operates them, such as service technicians, operators, and commissioning engineers.
The topics that will be covered during the training, both in theory and during the practical part, include:
– Fundamental operation of the 3 phase synchronous generator
– Construction of different types of generators
– Different types of electrical loads
– Fundamental operation of a voltage regulator
– Connecting and adjusting a voltage regulator
– Types of controls encountered in the field
– Generator operation situations and associated controls
– Island operation / Parallel operation / Grid parallel operation
– Volt per Hertz / Soft start operation
– Problem situations during operation and commissioning